Firmware update for WD TV Live media streamer
- TV Shows content info is incorrectly sorted.
- Ejecting USB drive causes problems with the Media Library.
- Bad playback performance when scanning the Media Library.
- Unable to play tracks when sharing playlists in Spotify.
- User interface lags when the network connection is being established.
- JSTV stream playback stops after streaming continuously for long durations.
- Noticeable delay in UI recognizing button presses after restarting device.
- Nested playlists folders make entire playlist folder appear blank in Spotify.
- Long Blu-Ray ISO video loading time.
- Unable to add similarly named share to the Media Library.
- Unable to resume MediaMarket videos.
- Playback of certain True HD 1080P MKV files with multiple PGS subtitles locks up the device.
- Rescanning metadata for TV shows reboots the device.
- Audio loss and constant buffering issue when playing high bitrate Blu-Ray ISO from NFS share.
- Some TuneIn streams do not play.
- TuneIn radio images are missing on the options menu.
- Audio loss issue on .TS QAM recorded videos.
- Slow navigation issue when Auto Get Content is running.
- Unable to get content info when file name contains “-” issue.
- Unable to move curser when playing the last song on playlist in Spotify.
- Screen flash issue with VOBSUB subtitles onMP4, M4V, and MKV videos.
- Error message is not displayed when the network is interrupted in PlayJam.
- System menus missing down arrow to indicate additional menu items.
- Reset location displays the wrong time zone issue.
- Unable to get content info for file starting with “ENG”.
- Get content info retrieved English information when scraping German titles.
- Some folders do not have thumbnails when filtering by TV Show in videos.
- Spinning wheel is shown for the first few seconds while video loads.
- Constant loading indicator is displayed when deleting playlists in Spotify.